MTCNA (MikroTik Certified Network Associate)
MTCNA stands for MikroTik Certified Network Associate. After completing this training and successfully passing the exam, you will be well equipped to operate, manage and configure MikroTik equipment.
The training lasts three days and includes the following topics:
- Introducing Mikrotik, the brand, software, hardware and licenses
- How do I access the equipment
- Winbox, webfig, cli, ssh, telnet, terminal
- CLI principles, upgrade, backup, reset
- DHCP, Firewall, NAT, Bridging, Routing
- Wireless principles, security, protocols
- Queues, traffic shaping
- Tunnels, VLANs, PPPoE, PPTP, SSTP L2TP
- Troubleshooting, tools, monitoring, graphs
- Backup, restore
In short, you learn a lot about MikroTik.
The price for this three-day training is € 699,- (ex. VAT)
Included free MTCNA book (value $95 USD on Amazon), lunch and of course coffee and/or tea.
Honingstraat 30 – 1211AW Hilversum – The Netherlands